Thoroughbred Motorsports, Inc., sister company to Motor Trike, Inc., announced on May 17, 2012 that they will resume production of the Stallion trike. Deliveries will begin in October, 2012.
The Stallion is a truly original trike that was designed in the USA and is built in the USA. The Stallion was created for riders desiring more comfort and ease of operation without losing any power.
The 2013 Stallion will feature a Ford 2.3 Litre Motor and Ford 5-Speed Automatic Transmission with Reverse. Standard Features will include:
- Driver/Passenger Heat and Air Conditioning
- AM-FM Radio with CD Player and MP3 Capabilities
- Adjustable Pedals
- Cruise Control
- Power Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- 7 Cubic Ft. Trunk
- Interior Lighting
- On-Board Air Compressor and Patented Air Ride Suspension
- 8 Color Options: Orange, Blue, Silver, Black Cherry, Black, White Pearl, Candy Red, and Yellow
Other Options may be availible at a later date.
Call to reserve yours TODAY!